Friday, September 25, 2009



Thanks to Nik at Chapters for nominating me.

Seven things about me:

1. I wrote a novel.
2. I used to be a volunteer breastfeeding counselor.
3. I have five kids: three by birth and two by marriage.
4. My singing is slightly worse than my dancing.
5. When I dance, I look like an octopus on roller skates.
6. I love coffee.
7. I'm addicted to post-it notes.

I nominate:

1. A Karabu Creation
2. The Sci Fi Catholic
3. Observations
4. The Big Litowski
5. The Blue Boar
6. The Ironic Catholic
7. I'm Always Write


Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.

4 comments:

karabu said...

Thanks for the kick in the pants I needed to update my very neglected blog. I'll post tonight.

I sure could have used you when I was nursing my girls. I befuddled my lactation consultant at Kaiser.

P.S. I think something may be wrong with your fish. No matter how much I feed them, they're still hungry!

Dawn said...

Thank you for nominating Observations for the Kreative Blogger Award! I appreciate the honor and will pass it along. It looks like I'm in good award company! And thanks for reading my blog!

Thanks again,
Dawn
www.wordsogold.blogspot.com

Karen Denise said...

Awesome! Thanks for the nomination. Now I have six other blogs to check out!

Amanda The Semi-Published said...

:) You're all welcome.

Kara, the nicest thing about electronic fish is they never die.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...