Sunday, November 8, 2009

Miwoks, Old Movies, and Other Things That Aren't Zombies



I've been hiking with the kids, took them to Jr. Rangers where we learned about the local Native Americans who once lived here, reorganized the bookshelves, made a care package for one of my step daughters, am organizing a craft/tea party for my sister and all the young ladies in our lives, volunteered to do Thanksgiving here, introduced the twins to Ginger Rogers and Fred Astair and countless other things that aren't related to writing my NaNoWriMo novel. Can anyone say "procrastination?"

Oh yeah, not to mention Facebook and writing this blog post.

2 comments:

Karen Denise said...

Great pics! I love the outdoors. I nominated your blog for the Honest Scrap Award, go check it out on my page!

Amanda The Semi-Published said...

Woo Hoo! Thanks. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...