Karen at I'm Always Write nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award. So, I'm supposed to tell 10 honest things about myself. I don't think I can top hers. Go take a look at what she said about bunny rabbits. You won't believe it. LOL
1. I'm not going to nominate anyone else because the last time I nominated other bloggers only about two of them did it and one of them is already on Karen's list and I have a deep seated fear of blogger rejection.
2. Though I've read about a gigazillion books and hold a B.A. in literature (with honors) I'll have to run a spell check because I can't spell worth a guinea pig's tail.
3. Yes, I had to look up how to spell guinea pig.
4. I eat my m&m's in three bites.
5. I've stopped counting agent rejection letters.
6. I've slept inside the trunk of a hollow tree.
7. When I was little my nose turned red when I was cold and when I cried and sometimes my sister and our cousins called me Rudolf. I cried harder.
8. My nose still turns red.
9. Sometimes I wish some of my characters were real.
10. I enjoy wearing cute hats and pretending I actually look cute in them.