Monday, December 7, 2009

10 Honest Things

Karen at I'm Always Write nominated me for the Honest Scrap Award. So, I'm supposed to tell 10 honest things about myself. I don't think I can top hers. Go take a look at what she said about bunny rabbits. You won't believe it. LOL

1. I'm not going to nominate anyone else because the last time I nominated other bloggers only about two of them did it and one of them is already on Karen's list and I have a deep seated fear of blogger rejection.

2. Though I've read about a gigazillion books and hold a B.A. in literature (with honors) I'll have to run a spell check because I can't spell worth a guinea pig's tail.

3. Yes, I had to look up how to spell guinea pig.

4. I eat my m&m's in three bites.

5. I've stopped counting agent rejection letters.

6. I've slept inside the trunk of a hollow tree.

7. When I was little my nose turned red when I was cold and when I cried and sometimes my sister and our cousins called me Rudolf. I cried harder.

8. My nose still turns red.

9. Sometimes I wish some of my characters were real.

10. I enjoy wearing cute hats and pretending I actually look cute in them.

3 comments:

Karen Denise said...

LOL, Amanda, you're too funny. And hey, rabbits are creepy! And if you don't know why hillbillies are scary, just watch Deliverance!

I'm with you on number 2...thank goodness for spell check! And oh, another M&M eater, welcome to the club!

Amanda The Semi-Published said...

Yeah, I have to ask my daughter how to spell. It's hopeless. LOL

StrugglingToMakeIt said...

Amanda! I love these! I would have had to look up guinea pig if you hadn't spelled it here for me on your blog, btw. Oh, if only characters were real! There'd be so many I'd love to meet--some of yours, some of mine, and I just finished a Sarah Dessen book and I want to meet just about every character in it. I think about that a lot actually...

I have nominated you because you're awesome, but obviously you've already done this. Still, feel free to check out my 10 things if you wish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...