Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Writers Conference

I'm very excited about the upcoming online Catholic Writers Conference. I'm not sure which I'm more nervous about, my pitch session or my inability to figure out the technical aspect of negotiating a virtual conference. I'm still trying to figure out how to be in a chat room and how to chat once I'm there.

I'll have the opportunity to pitch my novel for about seven minutes to an agent. Is it possible to sell my book in that time? I suppose I'd better get practicing.

There's still room in some of the pitch sessions if you are a Catholic writer or even if you are not. They'll be taking non-Catholics too if there's room after Feb. 20th, I believe. So, come check it out.

2 comments:

Nisa said...

Ooh! Good luck! That sounds very cool. I've never heard of a virtual conference before.

Amanda B. said...

Thanks. I need all the luck I can get.

Some of the conference is done in chat rooms and some in message forums.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...