Friday, March 26, 2010

Nature Walks, Rusted Things, and New Photos


On our walk the other day, the little ones and I snapped some pics. You may see a sample of them here. I decided to go ahead and use of me as my profile picture. Quite happily, I don't have many pictures of myself. I am typically the one behind the camera, but lately the kids are interested in photography, so now I have a few of myself. So, in an attempt to "get my name, face, and brand" out there, here I am.
***this just in***
My follower picture on people's blogsites didn't change when I changed my pic. Interesting...

6 comments:

Angie said...

Lovely photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thank you, Angie. And thank you for stopping by mine. :)

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

Thanks so much for the follow! Love having new blogger buddies! :)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

You're welcome, Shelli. Me too! :)

Mohamed Mughal said...

What a beautiful day to be out and about! Nice pics :)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks, Mohamed. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...