I was just tagged by J.L. Jackson.
Here are the rules: I must answer the following questions five times each and then tag five people to do the same.
Where were you five years ago?
1. Here in California
2. Not writing fiction.
3. Homeschooling my then 13 yr old and I think I was homeschooling on of my step daughters too at that time.
4. Raising four-year-old twins
5. In a kinda busy nutty place
Where would you like to be in five years?
1. On a long motorcycle ride with my husband
2. Living somewhere not so dang hot in the summer
3. Seeing all of our kids happy and well adjusted
5. More fit
What is on your To-Do list today?
1. Finish cooking dinner
2. Tidy up the kitchen
4. Read to the kids
5. Write a little- I hope
What snacks do you enjoy?
2. Donuts (but I hardly ever indulge)
3. Pickles and hot peppers
What would you do with a billion dollars?
1. Pay off the house
2. Buy my husband that car that he wants- can't remember the name. Bad wife!
3. Set aside some money for each of our five kids
4. Invest or some other wise thing so husband can retire and we won't accidently lose it all (He's the finance guy, not me. Can you tell?)
5. Buy a lot of books and a cool antique pocketwatch
Who I've Tagged: (sorry if you've been tagged already and I wasn't paying attention)
1. Karabu Creation
2. Burning Zepplin
3. Struggling to Make It
4 Men Are Dumb And I Should Know
5. Medeia Sharif