Friday, June 25, 2010

Another Award

Day two of Awards.

Let's see how long my internet holds out. It's dragging like a geriatric snail. Plus I can't seem to get this text to align left. Oh well.

Back when Lydia Kang gave me the Awesome Sauce award, I had an idea who I'd pass it along to, but of course, being a procrastinator, I never got around to it. Now I've added a couple of other bloggers to my list. So, in no particular order here are some awesome sauce bloggers:

Aubrie of Flutey Words
Samuel Park with his Daily Pep for Writers




No rules for this. Just post on your blog if you like and pass it along if you want. :)

12 comments:

Mia said...

Thanks for the award love! *hugs*

Hope you're internet feels better soon!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

You're welcome, Mia. And thanks. :)

Missantrhopics said...

Awesomesauce LOL! Thanks for passing it along!Sorry to hear your internet is being a tempremental :(

x0x

Al said...

Congratulations on your awards.
Thanks for dropping by my blog!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

@Missanthropics~ You're welcome. :)

@Al~ Thanks for dropping by mine too! :D

Aubrie said...

Thank you so much for the award!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

You're welcome, Aubrie. :)

Palindrome said...

THANKS!! I'm glad someone out there thinks I'm awesomesauce. :P

Medeia Sharif said...

Congrats on all the awards. And I love the term "awesome sauce."

Mohamed Mughal said...

Gee, Amanda, with all the awards you're collecting along the way, you sure don't need another one...but...I just gave you one in my latest post. Congrats yet again!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

@Hannah~ You're welcome!
@Medeia~ Thanks!
@Mohamed~ Yippee!!! Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Yves Saint Laurent
Tory Burch
Christian Louboutin
Men's Shoes
Women's Shoes
New Arrivals

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...