Thursday, June 24, 2010

Awards and Fifty Followers

First off, I want to thank my 50 followers!!!  *** Woo-Hoo!!

Next off, thank you, Medeia Sharif, for the Versatile Blogger Award. :)

Here are the rules:


1. thank the one who awarded you

2. share 7 things about yourself

3. pass the award on to 15 of your newly discovered bloggers you think are ab fab

4. let those 15 know of the award

Seven things about me:

1- I know my library card number by heart, but not my cell phone number.

2- I don't like to wear shoes.

3- I think "Whiter Shade of Pale" is one of the best songs ever.

4- I used to be a volunteer breastfeeding counselor.

5- My spelling is horrible!

6- I like the Predator movies.

7- I hate using the phone.

Now is when I pass on the award.



And I pass on the award to:
Nicole at Chapters
Taylor at Writers Don't Have Blogs
Crystal at Write Because You Must
Lydia at The Word is My Oyster
Matthew at the QQQE
Ted at Ted Cross Blog
Kara at A Karabu Creation
Julie at Silver Lining
Bittersweet Fountain
G at A Muse In My Pocket
Calista at A Steampunk Reverie
Pamela at A Touch of Fiction and her brand new Official Author Site
Terry at A Writer of Wrongs
Eeleen of Act Write
Mark at Burning Zepplin Experience
 
I have some other awards to give out too, but I've got to begin the task of letting everyone know about this one. So, another time, perhaps. ;)

13 comments:

Aubrie said...

Congrats on your award! I enjoyed reading 7 things about you! I love the predator movies and I'm atrocious at spelling.

Ted Cross said...

Thank you! It will be a short while before I can pass it along, as I'm on vacation right now and don't get much internet time.

Mia said...

Yay for fifty followers! And congrats on the awards!

I hate using the phone (sort of) too, I want to be able to see the non-verbal cues people give off too. You just can't do that on the phone ;)

G.~ said...

Thank you so much for the award! Yay!

And congratulations on 50 followers!

Lydia Kang said...

Hey thanks! That is so sweet of you! Have a great weekend!!

Matthew Rush said...

Thanks for the award Amanda! Congrats to all winners.

Today's guest blogger is Tahereh AKA TH Mafi!

Eeleen Lee said...

thank you for the award! and for visiting my blog. Your blog is always enjoyable

Amanda Borenstadt said...

@Aubrie~ Thanks. Ah, a kindred spirit. :)

@Ted~ You're welcome. :)

@Mia~ That is so true, about the verbal cues.

@G~ You're welcome, and thanks.:)

@Lydia~ You have a good weekend too!

@Matthew~ You're welcome. :)

@Eeleen~ Thanks so much!

Terry Towery said...

Wow, thanks for the award, Amanda! I promise to pass it on in the next couple of days.

And congrats on topping 50 followers. Well done. :)

Crystal Cook said...

Congrats on your award! And thanks for mine :) I loved reading your seven things, I hate talking on the phone too!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks Terry. And you're welcome. :)

Crystal, thanks. Yay, for emails and texting. Makes life easier for the anti-phonsters. :)

Palindrome said...

Congrats! I hate talking on the phone too!!

Anonymous said...

I like your blog !!Thank you. They are really great .
do not miss my goods , they are very beautiful !!
Yves Saint Laurent
Tory Burch
Christian Louboutin
Men's Shoes
Women's Shoes
New Arrivals

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...