Thursday, August 5, 2010

I published a short urban fantasy (or perhaps its a paranormal romance- not sure) at Smashwords. Oh wait, it's an urban fantasy. It says so right on the cover. Those are my motorcycle boots, by the way. LOL 

It's free to all who are interested. I'm testing out the system before I self epublish my novel, Syzygy.

The story is called "As He Sat Brooding." You will find it here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/20770

It has all of the formats including html and pdf if you do not have an e-reader device. I just discovered they have a link to an audio book thingy-doodle. I'm going to look into that next. It'll be nice to have more audio books available for the visually impared and other people who just happen to like audio stories.



4 comments:

karabu said...

Oooooooo, goodie!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Ooooooo, thanks!

Stephen Tremp said...

Smashwords is great. I recently uploaded my book there too. What I like are there are a number of free books to download too. Its the way of the future, today.


Stephen Tremp

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Stephen, Oh yeah, for sure. And the ones that do cost something are generally pretty inexpensive.
Thanks for stopping by. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...