Thursday, September 23, 2010

Some New Things to Show You

First off, I have a new Catholic blog to replace the old one. It's called, Catholic Once Again. I moved some of the posts from the old one to the new one. Did you know you could do that?

And on the side bar of both blogs I posted something called "pages" which I just figured out. I shoved in there a sample of my novel, Syzygy. Mighty nifty. See it over there on the right? :)

I'm pleased to say that later this month Moon Drenched Fables will publish a story of mine. They're running a bit behind schedule. And pretty soon Kara of Karabu Creation will post the interview she did with me on her blog. I'm hoping it will be the kickoff of my blogtour, but I haven't actually scheduled any other stops yet, so... Guess I'd better get on that. ;p  Anywhooo, I'll let you know when those are up.

Sorry I haven't been keeping up on reading everyone's posts, but we've had some family stuff going on. I'll get back into the groove real soon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...