Thursday, December 2, 2010

Catholic Fiction, The End of NaNoWriMo, and Exciting News

On my other blog, CatholicOnceAgain, author/editor Karina Fabian discusses Catholic fiction as my guest blogger. Go check it out.

NaNoWriMo is over and done. I finished with over 50,000 words. Yay! But alas, my masterpiece is far from finished. I still have scenes to write and oodles of revision to do. Sigh...

What a rush it was to zip through so much writing, though!

But for now, I'll slow down and catch up on some reading. I have a book half read that I'm supposed to review, not to mention a stack of books begging to be opened and blogs to catch up on. Being Advent, we have Christmas to prepare for.

Exciting News!
Next Monday 12/6, author Nicole Green will interview me about my novel, Syzygy, over at her blog, Chapters. Fun fun fun! :)



10 comments:

THE OLD GEEZER said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks, Ron! :)

karabu said...

Whoo Hoo for NaNo and the interviews! Can't wait to check them out.

covnitkepr1 said...

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

Abby Minard said...

Congrats on finishing NaNo! December will be a nice break to sit and stew and figure it out.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks everyone!

You're so right, Abby. :)

Marian Allen said...

NaNo IS a rush! It's so much fun to sit down on November 1 with an idea or an outline and get up on December 1 with most of a book. :) I miss my characters--I'm actually looking forward to editing.

Marian Allen

Amanda Borenstadt said...

That's super, Marian. After reading your blog, I have a desire to write my characters' Christmas scene. :)

Amie Kaufman said...

Well done on winning NaNo! Even if there's more to go, what a kick start!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thank you, Amie! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...