Wednesday, December 8, 2010

An E-book for just a buck! And The Beatles! And Holidays!

Have your characters celebrated a holiday? Do they celebrate the same holidays and in the same ways you do?

***

For a limited time (until January 1st) get Syzygy for just a buck! But only at Smashwords.
Type in this code: QG64V

Come on, treat yourself to a quick December read. You know you want to. ;)

***

The video below has little to do with this post except that it is the anniversary of John Lennon's death. John Lennon was English. The uncle of Bea, (one of my main characters), is English. And it is nearly Christmas.

6 comments:

THE OLD GEEZER said...

Love the video :-)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks for stopping by, Geezer! :)

nissa_ami_kato said...

Your NaNo novel was called Zombie Girl? This zombie thing is really getting around.

I have starting reading Syzygy again now that I've found my Palm Zire which is what I read ebooks on. I love your brief description of it on Facebook, I wish I'd read that earlier!

And, by the way, have you thought of getting Syzygy published as a real book on Lulu.com, which is free? I just published a book there and it's pretty easy to do.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Hi Nissa. Actually, my NaNo name is Zombie Girl. The book is called The Last Guy on Earth Who Isn't a Zombie.

I'm so pleased you're reading Syzygy. I hope you enjoy it.

I probably should get it published as a regular book. Many people don't do the e-book thing. It would also be fun to do it as an audio book.

nissa_ami_kato said...

I just published 'Where the Opium Cactus Grows' at Lulu.com and it was very easy to go from a word processing document to a finished book.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Cool! I'll look into it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...