Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Indie Spotlight for Independent Authors

If you don't regularly visit the Indie Spotlight, today is your day to get acquainted. They draw attention to both fiction and nonfiction independent writers who otherwise might go unnoticed. Today I got an early Christmas present. My urban fantasy, Syzygy, is featured at the site "Where the Independent Author Shines." I just adore their slogan. :)

You will get to learn what sparked my idea for my novel and see how cool Jasmine's artwork looks on the website.



Get Syzygy at Amazon or Smashwords.

8 comments:

lbdiamond said...

Hey, this is so cool!!!!!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks, Diamond. :)

rama said...

Merry Christmas ad a very Happy New year to you!!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks Rama, Merry Christmas!!! And Happy New Year! :)

Amie Kaufman said...

So cool, what a great present -- perfect present! I'm off to click!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks, Amie! :)

Medeia Sharif said...

Congrats on the spotlight. Off to check the link...

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks, Medeia. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...