Sunday, June 19, 2011
The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award
Her blog is "A Moment at a Time on Cluculz Lake" http://cluculzwriter.blogspot.com/
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 8 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
1. I have a thing for biplanes and every time we watch a movie with one in it I ask my husband, "When are we going to get our biplane?"
2. I used to be a La Leche League Leader (volunteer breastfeeding councelor).
3. I own a small gong because who wouldn't want to own one?
4. I guess I've liked steampunk since I was a little girl, but I didn't know the term for it. Did they even have that word back then?
5. I need music, but I'm unmusical. My singing is horrid and I can't play an instrument.
6. I guess my love of languages is like my love of music. I love to listen to languages: English(modern, Middle-a.k.a. Chaucer's, and Old English) and foreign languages, but I can barely handle English and I've failed at learning three separate foreign languages.
7. I love ginger--ginger tea, ginger candy, ginger anything.
I pass the award to:
1. A Karabu Creation http://karabucreations.blogspot.com/
She discusses conflict in stories in a recent post, but poke around her blot until you find the blue sheep. You won't be sorry.
2. Writing Thrilling Fiction http://nhwcwritingexercises.blogspot.com/
You'll want to see Friday's post and her pic of the week- weird statue! Get over there!
3.Anthony J. Rapino http://www.anthonyjrapino.com/
The Professor awaits your call. To find out what I mean- read June 17th post. ;)
4. Medeia Sharif http://www.medeiasharif.com/
Find out what Medeia has recently read and learn about her own novel coming out in July!
5. The Word is My Oyster http://lydiakang.blogspot.com/
On Friday Lydia asked what we're reading. But don't forget to also check out her Medical Mondays where she answers writers' questions.
6. Writ, Written, Wrote http://shelleyhw.blogspot.com/
Ripping up a piano??? You'd better read Friday's post.
7. The Lina Lamont Fan Club http://linalamont.blogspot.com/
Go visit my favorite Whovian Fangirl in the Galaxy and she what she has to say!
8. Diamond- Yup, Like the Stone http://lbdiamond.wordpress.com/
She's a psychiatrist and a writer. So she always has something interesting to say. Be sure to check out her Mental Health Mondays in addition to her other super posts.