Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Lina Lamont Fan Club: Poll: Who is your favorite Star Trek captain?

Nissa, over at The Lina Lamont Fan Club, is hosting a poll. If you're a Star Trek fan, check it out. Here's the start of Nissa's post:

The Lina Lamont Fan Club: Poll: Who is your favorite Star Trek captain?: "A lot of people think I'm a Whovian. Actually, I'm a Trekkie from childhood, I just find it easier to blog about Doctor Who. But in honor ..." Read on!

Talking about Star Trek, here's the dumb little cartoon I made at YouTube. Mister Spock goes into a Starbucks and orders a water. I won't tell you to enjoy it because you won't. LOL But I had fun and it was easy--too easy. Now I can spread my stupidity in just minutes in a whole new way!

9 comments:

Marian Allen said...

SSSMMMMAAAALLLL! The littlest large!!! The tiniest, babiest, mostest minuscule big you have!!!! Aaaaaaaaaahhh!!!!!

Marian Allen
Fantasies, mysteries, comedies, recipes

Amanda Borenstadt said...

ROFL! ~ Marian. :)

karabu said...

From this and your pirate video, it is clear that you are procrastinating writing. Do you need a plot bunny?
Here ya go: A Vulcan pirate is attacked by zombies right in front of the unicorn. How does he react?

lbdiamond said...

Hahahaha! Nice.

My fav captain is Kirk...from the TV series. He had to get his shirt off in every episode, LOL!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Kara, you caught me. I am so bogged down in the chapter I thought I loved. Great plot bunny! LOL That'll liven up the scene!

LOL Laura. Yes, he sure did! :)
On another note- Oh yay, you talked about selective mutism on your blog today.

Connie Arnold said...

How cute that you made a cartoon of Mister Spock! My favorite is Captain Kirk. Watched those for many years! Used to enjoy the old Dr. Who shows too.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Very cool, Connie. I'm so glad you came by. I hope you'll go over to Nissa's blog and cast your vote for Captain Kirk. It looks like he's winning so far. :)

Medeia Sharif said...

My favorite captain is Kirk.

How cool. I've seen other bloggers make videos in easy ways. Maybe I should also spread my stupidity. ;)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Medeia~ Wow, Kirk is so popular! :)

Yes! Please, spread your stupidity via dumb cartoons. ROFL It's great fun! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...