Friday, June 24, 2011

Moon Drenched Fables Closing but Moon Washed Kisses Stays Open

Sadly, a lovely online magazine story site is shutting down. Moon Drenched Fables  put up their final issue. If you've been following me for a while you might remember me mentioning in the fall of 2010 that they published my story, "Black as Night and Azure Blue." You won't find it there now, as they don't have back issues. But do go and read the current stories, say goodbye, and vote for the best of the issue.

Their sister site, which focuses on romance, called Moon Washed Kisses, will remain open. Like Moon Drenched Fables, it takes fantasy (as well as other romantic genre), so that's nice for whimsical readers and writers like me!


half moon

6 comments:

Joylene Butler said...

It's always sad when a magazine closes. I'll try to get over there before I leave. Happy weekend, Amanda.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

You have a happy weekend too. :)

Teresa said...

I'm totally into fantasy so I will have to check out the site Moon Washed Kisses. Thanks for the tip. Hope you have a relaxing and awesome rest of the weekend:)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

You're welcome, Teresa. You have a good weekend too. :)

AnthonyJRapino said...

I hate to see magazines close. I've had a number of stories published in now defunct magazines, and the stories are lost to the cosmos.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Tony~ You can resub those stories someplace else. Don't let them fade away! Just let the publisher know where they were printed before. You still have the stories saved somewhere I hope!

That reminds me, I should resub the story I had at Moon Drenched.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...