Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Revising over at Laura's Blog

I've been kind of revising as I write my fantasy work in progress. But I'm about ready to get down and dirty with some serious revising. Laura Diamond's post today on revising and chocolate will be insanely helpful in figuring out what to watch out for. Plus, she gives us permission to consume mass quanitities of chocolate, which I may need as I kill my darlings- those awesome, yet un-needed scenes and phrases. So, get your tail over to Laura Diamond's blog so you can see what I mean. :)

Yum!

2 comments:

Paul S said...

I'm not a writer but I do love chocolate, although I've eaten so much over the recent holidays I seriously need to cut down.
Good luck with your revision.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks, Paul. :) Yeah, my holidays were chocolate rich too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...