Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blogger Award


Thank you Nick, at Scattergun Scribblings, for the Versatile Blogger Award. Go visit this guy's blog if for no other reason but that he likes Red Dwarf.

There's a few rules going along with the award, as follows:

1. In a post on your blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.(or 5. According Nick we will not be smited.)
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.

7  Random Facts About Me:

1. At the moment, besides working on this post, I'm helping my 5th grade homeschooling twins with schoolwork. They're learning about volcanoes.

2. I just signed up for Pin It. I love collecting pictures around the web anyway, but this gives you an offsite space to do that and also share them.

3. I have two cockatiels, two cats, and two snakes. I'm getting ready to build my ark.

4. I'm just kidding about the ark and both of the cats are boys, so they'd be useless for repopulation anyway.

5. I've no idea if the snakes are boys or girls, but they're named James and Nigel. They technically belong to my nephew, but he's lost interest in them and my girls have gained interest, so they're living here.

6. I'm totally craving a motorcycle ride. I haven't been on one in forever. Maybe this weekend.

7. I finished writing Twelve Keys, but I'm still revising. How much revising is enough? How much drains the life out of a manuscript? I don't know.

I'll nominate these bloggers, even if they already have the award. Ha-ha, they can have it again.
Kara at A Karabu Creation http://karabucreations.blogspot.com/
Joylene at Cluculz Writer http://cluculzwriter.blogspot.com/
Laura at Lucid Dreamer http://lbdiamond.wordpress.com/
Medeia at http://www.medeiasharif.com/
Nissa at the Lina Lamont Fanclub http://linalamont.blogspot.com/
And You! If you're reading this, I bestow this award on you!

9 comments:

nissa_amas_katoj said...

My first thought on the Versatile Blogger award was to flash on Natalie Wood in the movie 'Gypsy', singing 'Let Me Entertain You' while stripping. Specifically the line 'I'm very versatile...'

My second thought: "Woo-hoo! I won! Crap, now I have to find 15 people to pass it to...'

Third thought: She's got me saying 'woo-hoo' now. *sigh*

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Woo-hoo!

Medeia Sharif said...

Thank you for the award, Amanda. :)

Good luck with Twelve Keys. I finished revising not too long ago, and I'll be doing it again after my beta readers go through my WIP.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

You're welcome, Medeia. :) And Thanks!

AnthonyJRapino said...

I miss having a bunch of animals. I only have a cat, dog, and bird. Used to have our own ark. ;-P

Joylene said...

My post last week didn't stick. I'm having really dumb problems with my internet. Wonder if it's because I'm notoriously late with all my comments? Hmm. Anyway... thank you, Amanda. I love awards. I really appreciate you thinking of me. Very humbling.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Tony. Yeah, having your own ark is fun, but it does come with a lot of poop. LOL

Joylene, you're very welcome. :)

Laura Diamond said...

Congrats and thanks so much!!!

I love learning more about blogging buds. ;)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

You're welcome. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...