Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Character Fun and Words Like Scaling Vertex Weights

The amazing DoLittleSayMuch, Rhonda, who brought you the machinima animated film Left on Stone Haven by Carol Kean (which you can link to on  DoLittleSayMuch-along with a bunch of other cool films), is working on one for my urban fantasy, Syzygy. She has just revealed what my character, Tom, will look like in his suspenders, collar shirt, and hat. He looks goooooood!!!!!!!!!!! And do you know what? I am not going to put the picture here. I could. She would let me. But, I'm a tease. LOL You'll just have to click over and take a look at him at her site.

Over there you'll be treated to phrases such as "3DS Max tutorials," "scaling vertex weights," "bump map," and she even--get this--she says the word, "voila!" I mean, I never say that word on my blog. She's very sophisticated. Plus, she once blogged about a groundhog named Lively. :)

If I ever have a groundhog, I'm going to call it Scaling Vertex Weights.

Lively the Groundhog (this caption links you to her actual groundhog post!)

8 comments:

dolittlesaymuch said...

RFLOL! Amanda! This post is so FUNNY! Omigosh, I love every word of this. :-)

AnthonyJRapino said...

Oh, very cool. I can't wait to see it. And may I please have a groundhog?

Joylene said...

Tom is too cute! No wonder you're so thrilled. He's real. And yes, I'd like my very own groundhog too. He'd be special and promise me winter will soon be over. Maybe Tom would serve me chicken soup every night until I get rid of this cold???

Kara Hartz said...

Wow, how cool! I'm off to go see right now! Although I may just look at pictures, since I won't understand technical jargon and it will make me sad.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Rhonda~ I'm so glad. :)

Tony~ Sure, I'll send you a groundhog right away. ;)

Joylene~ I hope you feel better soon!

Kara~ Don't feel badly. I'm sure you had better luck understanding the jargon that I did.

nutschell said...

haha! That's a mouthful! poor groundhog is gonna have a hard time introducing himself to folks

H A R R Y G O A Z said...

Have a SUPER week!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks Nutschell.
Thanks Harry.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...