Friday, February 10, 2012

My new name, "Aerial Breeze" & A Blogfest on the Feb. 13th


On February 13th I'm participating in DL Hammons' Origins Blogfest. Go check out the details at his blog, Cruising Altitude 2.0.

Basically we're all supposed to write up how we got started in writing, but you should read his instructions. You'll get more details.

It's going to be cool. Maybe I'll pretend I'm a superhero. You know, because superhero origin stories are so popular... well, with some of us. :)

I'll need a cool superhero name. A-ha! Here's a random superhero name generator to the rescue!

Here is new name, "Aerial Breeze."

4 comments:

Joylene said...

Aerial Breeze? I like it. Reminds me of the daughter in Medium. I'm marking Feb 13th on my calendar.

Kara Hartz said...

Okay, fine. I had to sign up too now.
Aaaannnddd, I had to go find out my supehero name. I'm such a follower. :(
It's Indestructable Slicer. So apparently if the superhero gig doesn't work out I can make infomercials.

nissa_amas_katoj said...

Crap, I was going to go as a superhero for the Origins blogfest. Guess I'' have to go for supervillain instead. And all the good supervillain names like Lord Voldemort and The Master and President Obama are already taken so I'll have to be Lord Phamplap (taken from the word verification word.)

Lord Phamplap: "I shall crush you like a bug, Aerial Breeze!"
Aerial: "But I've got a flyswatter."
Lord Phamplap: "Curses, foiled again!"

Amanda Borenstadt said...

LOL
Oh dear, only 6am and I'm already laughing.
Yay, I'm so glad you all are doing the blog fest.

Love it: Indestructable Slicer and Lord Phamplap. I can hardly say that one. Maybe your whole title is "Lord Phamplap the Unutterable".

In the true spirit of superhero secret identityism (That's only a word at 6 in the morning) Joylene isn't reavealing her superhero name. ;)

Well, I guess it's not a requirement for the blogfest. Although that would be a cool blogfest- write yourself as a superhero. Maybe next time. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...