Sunday, May 27, 2012

Call It Steampunk!

One of my nieces posted this on my Face Book wall. Love it! Just glue some gears on it and call it steampunk!
Honestly, I like things with gears glued on. It's a fun look! But I think my husband would agree with the video. He's annoyed by steampunky things that serve no purpose or that wouldn't really work. For instance, he explained to me why a bicycle-powered airplane wouldn't work. But he designed an alternative for me which may show up in my WIP. In tribute to my awesome and clever husband, here's the little film I made of him and his friend messing around with his friend's Varna HPV (human powered vehicle). It's got old timey silent film music. Kinda nifty! :)

4 comments:

Nissa Annakindt said...

Cool song, I shared it on my blog as well (with a link to you of course.)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks, Nissa! :)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Holy cow, Amanda, that is too kewl. You have talent! You should be out making movies! I loved this.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Thanks, Joylene! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...