Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Visceral Tales of Terror



I had no idea how compelling this collection would be when I sat down to read just one story. I thought I'd save the rest for later, but loved the first so much, I tore through three more. Then I couldn't wait to get back to reading as soon as possible.
Each story is vivid and has unique, unexpected twists. I was reminded of my love for Ray Bradbury's short stories.
It would be tough to choose a favorite from this collection. I would think I had discovered my favorite, only to go crazy for the next one. But I'll settle on "Scream Scream" and "The Last Line" as my top two picks. They had super surprising twists. But I assure you, not one of the stories will disappoint.

You get 19 horror stories of various lengths. Some are gruesome, some will chill your bones, and a couple will even tug at your heartstrings. In this collection, McCoy transports us to Russia, introduces a vengeful spider, and lets us experience the usefulness of rather unusual box. And you really won't forget your trip into the Kitty Kat Club.

Check it out. The collection is $12.99. That's only about 68 cents per story. And the Kindle version is only $3.99! Holy cow, what a bargain! Get Hunter's Moon today!

2 comments:

Kara Hartz said...

I don't even like horror, and you're making me want to read this. I'm officially banning you from writing book reviews until I've caught up on all my other reading.
(can I do that?)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

LOL You will love it. And yes, please ban me from writing reviews. I should be working on my own novel! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...