Monday, June 4, 2012

Bloodletting, The Death Strike, and Hello Kitty Zombies

Get over to  Tea at Trianon today to check out her post on the history of bloodletting, a practice thought to have begun in ancient Egypt. I hadn't realized it dated so far back. History is cool!

Then pop over to The Word is My Oyster and learn about the death strike. That's when you get thwacked in the chest and die. But it's not that simple, so go read about it. Maybe get some ideas for your next novel.

Am I being too icky today. Sorry! ;)

To make up for it I'll give you a link to some cute Hello Kitty things at Hello Kitty Forever!
Okay, so I directed you to the zombie post.  LOL  I love that site!

4 comments:

Anthony Rapino said...

I love icky! :-)

Amanda Borenstadt said...

So do I! :)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Oooh, I'm sticking my head in the sand, just taking a quick peek.

Amanda Borenstadt said...

LOL Joylene. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...